With heating modications you can pour Seacast™ (or store for up to 6 months) in winter so your boat will be ready in the spring.
We have held our price for 3 years!
Unfortunately, effective January 2, 2019, we are forced to raise our price due to rising cost of important ingredients for PERMANANT RESULTS. SO ORDER NOW before we close on Dec 21, 2018 for Christmas Holiday!
We are a proud American company producing our products in Florida USA.
Call today to repair your boat with the ONLY PERMANENT MATERIAL and FREE TECH SUPPORT...read all below.
Tech Support Hours M-F 9-4 EST (Exception Thursday 9-12).
Don't forget to use our Free Calculator for the amount of Seacast™ for a Complete Replacement.
Seacast™ is almost 3 times the strength of a marine plywood transom.
Seacast™ is Green! it has 35% recycled FRP which gives it it's secret strength.
Seacast™ is .03 pounds lighter than a marine plywood transom, which will not alter the balance of your boat.
Seacast™ does not crack, creep, rot or freeze at any temperature.
Seacast™ is unmatched in impact resistance.
Seacast™ floats and does NOT absorb water.
Seacast™ is drillable & tappable like wood after pouring or self tapping if PVA mold release is applied prior to pouring.
FALL IS HERE..TIME TO REPAIR YOUR BOAT NOW WITH OUR FREE TECH SUPPORT!
***PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR FREE MANUAL TO READ INSTRUCTIONS AND RULES BEFORE ORDERING.***
You may need spacers, pre-cut capping fiberglass, Correct Polyester Resin, tools and more.
IF YOU ONLY ORDER 5GL OR LESS YOU MUST CONTACT US. ALL SMALL ORDERS LET US KNOW YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE SEACAST™ CORRECTLY FOR A SAFE AND PERMANENT REPLACEMENT...PLEASE!!! We will place your order on "HOLD" until you contact us for the use, so we can be assured your order is correct for your needs. You may place notes on your order with your needs and include the manufacture model name and date plus your motor HP. Sending photos to us at email@example.com will help us HELP YOU!
SEACAST™ IS FOR A COMPLETE REPLACEMENT ONLY.
NO PATCHES, PARTIALS. ANY WOOD LEFT BEHIND COULD CAUSE A FAILURE. WOOD WILL CONTINUE TO ROT AND CANNOT HOLD UP THE SEACAST™-THE WOOD WILL FAIL.
WE WILL NOT SELL IF WE ARE AWARE IT IS FOR A PATCH OR PARTIAL FOR SAFETY ISSUES.
WE CARE MORE FOR YOUR SAFETY THAN ANY PROFITS.
WE OFFER FREE TECH SUPPORT SO CALL 386-428-4722 and/or E-MAIL US PHOTOS OF YOUR NEEDS TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH CONTACT INFORMATION.
Order online or give us a call ! We are the only company that offers instructions for every stage of your replacement from start to finish for over 34 years.
Seacast™ is almost 3 times stronger than a marine plywood transom!
You must replace All the wood. Use Seacast™ as directed for a safe and permanent repair.
*For transoms that DO NOT REACH the port & starboard sides (only center area for motor)...PLEASE CALL US FOR FREE TECH SUPPORT---Most need more reinforcements for safety issues from the original design (Not a SEACAST™ issue). We truly care for every customer.
We assure you that we always double check for the lowest shipping costs after we receive your order. If we find a lower cost we will automatically correct your order lower and notify you.
For use in Aluminum boats..order our Aluminum Adhesive Bonder and fiberglass closed Rivet holes & U-Channels prior to pouring!
Call for FREE TECH SUPPORT 386-428-4722
If you want to use an American Express card to place your order please call your order into our office during business hours. Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm 386-428-4722
It doesn't matter how large ECO-WOLF, INC. grows, we understand that small businesses are the backbone of our great country. According to the US Small Business Administration, small firms comprise 99.7% of all employer firms and employ more than half of all private sector employees in the United States of America. Here at ECO-WOLF, we purchase resin, catalyst, scrap, and even our buckets ~ over 85% of what goes into a complete Seacast™ kit from local small businesses, and the remaining 15% of necessary materials and supplies from right here in the United States. We save money by not paying extra to have these materials shipped to us from distant locations.
We are proud to be an American company.
Please help us by supporting small businesses whenever and wherever possible.
Don't want to fix it yourself?
Is your life too busy, don't have the right tools, whatever your reason... Bring your boat to one of our recommended Repair Shops listed above.
Please look for us on Facebook